If you ever want to have a taste of the French way to party in public, you have to make it to Les Fetes de Bayonne. There are several things that made me fall in love with this festival:
- everybody wears red and white – which creates a pleasant visual that blends nice with the beautiful architecture of Bayonne
- there is something to do for everybody – this festival addresses children to teenagers, to adults and elderly. We have friends who take off from work of during the festival and others who travel a great distance to attend.
- everybody celebrates something – whether it’s seeing friends, meeting new people, eating, walking, dancing, etc,
- I love the idea of having a meal sitting at a long table that gives you the impression you’re one big happy family 🙂
- the live music is impressive and animates the atmosphere.
So if you’re looking into adding a unique experience on your Bucket List, I highly recommend Les Fetes De Bayonne! 🙂