Life with a 3-year-old is a constant source of amusement. I never thought my daily dose of entertainment could be so easily filled by such a little creature.
Whether you are a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle or simply a friend of a friend with children, we are an easy public to the irresistible cuteness of a child. Remember the Evian baby commercial? Or the movie “Look who’s talking” with John Travolta?
Well, these days I don’t need to watch anything baby related to have a good laughter, I have a personalized show right in front of my eyes. I don’t need to pay the entrance to a movie and I can directly interact with the main star and even get free autographs in the form of scribbles on a piece of paper. 🙂
Wonder what’s so funny about my 3-year-old son? Here are some examples:
- When we read books, a chimney looks like a dumpster to him.
- He thinks a dinosaur is a camel.
- When I give him a snack, he replies “Merci amour”(“Thanks babe”)(imitating me and his father, in a good mood).
- When I ask him about his great-grandmother, he replies that she has a “red mouth” (she wears red lipstick).
- He gives names to his poop and waves good-bye as he flushes it down the drain.
- When I fix his broken Legos, he congratulates me “Bravoooo maman!”.
- When Ellie, the female character in Up High passes away, he replies “She’s taking a rest”.
- When he pees in the grass, he gives a “drink” to the plants.
- When his dad asked him how was his strawberry ice cream, he replies “Pink”.