Lights, trees, writhes, snow and magic!
If you’re one of those decorators who do the same thing every year and who wishes to upgrade to a more contemporary, clean deco, here are a few tips:
- don’t forget to add sparkly lighting (candles included)
- evoke the magic of winter with snowy whites and silvers
- don’t overdo it, stay minimal and keep in mind creating a fresh, cozy and festive look
- reuse things you already have in your house – for example, you can put ornaments in a vase
- use satin ribbons to make bows that you can attach to your curtains or windows
How do you decorate for Christmas?