I owe this one to Cindy! Thank you so much for nominating me. I am extremely excited to be part such a thriving community.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Eleven Random Facts:
1. My first real job was in a video store (do you remember renting your heavy videos on a Friday night for the weekend?)
2. I like furry animals.
3. I suck at math, but numbers make sense to me.
4. When I was in college, I used to practice my oral presentations in front of the mirror (dressed up and all) and imagine I was an executive in front of a board of directors.
5. I am intimidated by smart people but seek their company.
6. I wish time could stop when my son laughs.
7. My mind is constantly occupied with projects, ideas, research, etc.
8. I love herbal tea.
9. I get bad PMS.
10. My husband convinced me I was worthy to be loved.
11. I used to do gymnastics when I was little.
Eleven questions I need to answer:
- What do you love about blogging? Expressing myself and articulating my thougts and ideas.
- Name something you like about yourself. I am empathic.
- What do you like to do in your spare time aside from blogging? Yoga, reading, movies, walks, being outside, sleeping, taking a warm bath, doing my nails, etc.
- The name of the person who influenced you most. This is a hard one – so many people touched my life one way or another…my husband.
- What frightens you? Ilness.
- Name two favourite books. Hard one again: Maus by Art Spiegelman, Beauty and Sadness by Yasunary Kawabata.
- Favourite movie. Don’t really have one. Sorry!
- Bike, Bus, or Car? Totally bike!
- What language/languages do you speak? I speak fluently Romanian, French and English.
- What places (countries or cities) have you visited? China, Costa Rica, USA, Prague, Italy, France, Spain, England, Bulgaria, Turkey, Austria, Germany, Hong Kong.
- What do you want to be remembered for? For not ceasing to hope.
Here are eleven questions my nominees will need to answer:
- If you were a fruit, what would you be?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What made you start blogging?
- What inspires you for your blog?
- What does happiness feel/look like for you?
- Who’s your role model?
- What are your most important values in life (family, prestige, career, etc)?
- What are you passionate about?
- Sweet or salty?
- What’s your ideal vacation?
- How do you react when someone cuts in front of you when waiting in line?
Now for the blogs I am nominating…
I chose the following six blogs because I appreciate their content and personality and I consider them worty of spreading:
I am looking forward to reading through the thread.
Happy reading, blogging, sharing …. living!