My intuition connected me to my deep nature, always looking for wholesome ways to improve and learn. From an early age, I was told that nature was the backbone of our lives and we lived in synergy. And for some unknown reason, I got sidetracked by the luring adventures of the modern life and forgot how our everyday life depends on plants.
But since becoming a parent, I’ve been spending more hours outside. For the past 4 years, I’ve been having so much fun playing with leaves, looking at trees and observing the incredible balance of the changing seasons. I’ve also planted my own seeds and patiently watched them grow.
And so, I want to encourage you to welcome nature in your house and your surroundings. Just stop and smell the flowers, immerse yourself in the beautiful greens and pay homage to life.
Why? Just a few reasons:
- Food – everything we eat comes directly or indirectly from plants.
- Water – plants purify and distribute the planet’s water. Did you know that they plants perspire?
- Air – if you ever wonder where oxygen comes from, just remember photosynthesis 🙂
- Climate how about carbon dioxide
- Medicine – 25% of modern medicines are made from plants first used traditionally (World Health Organisation)